- Stakeholders: who are our internal and external audiences, what authority do they have?
- Change in behaviour: what needs to happen?
- Assets: existing versus necessary
- Strategy: what underpins our approach
- Method: how will we deliver this
- Costs: transparent and commitment to value
- Evaluation: quantitative and qualitative
We use this approach to deliver a range of corporate PR services including:
- Executive profiling
- Social media profiling
- Crisis and issues management
- Employer branding and engagement
- Stakeholder mapping
- Parliamentary communications
- Macro and micro strategies
Finally, we believe in people-led corporate communications and, like Warren Buffet, that goodwill and people are key intangible assets that can determine the true value of a company – especially in the social media age where cloak and dagger corporate communications are easily exposed, leaving strong strategy and willingness to lead from the front, as the key values of the day. To discuss this with us please get in touch on 0161 236 2277 or use the contact form on this page.